Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hidey Ho Everyone!

Hi there yall! My name is Becca and I love food! I especially love food here in East Texas cuz that's where I'm from. Born and raised just a hop, skip, and a jump from Tyler Texas in Whitehouse. Not too long ago, my family settled here in Lindale, but I still travel all over this great State of ours looking for the best food I kin find!

I just started getting into blogging so I decided I would have my own blog site dedicated to restaurant reviews. I already leave my reviews to places on UrbanSpoon, but honestly I would like feedback on my posts from people and even the restaurants themselves and I figured that a blog site would allow this option to happen more easily.

So, here I am ready to git started. I cannot promise that all of my reviews will be happy ones because I am brutally honest to a fault and my southern temper doesn't allow me much room for modesty these days. What you can be sure of, even if my review is negative, it's not meant to be mean spirited. Criticism should be taken with a grain of salt and please understand, my comments are meant to be helpful to restaurateurs as well as the patrons.

Bon Apetit yall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment